Tuesday, April 5, 2011

march round up

Springtime Butterflies

In short, march just flew past me...
I worked extremely hard, making jewellery round the clock for my retail debut on April 15.
I rented a 1 meter table (3 feet) from a boutique located in a shopping mall, this will mark my first foray offline!

Very excited, I'm almost ready with a couple more simple 1 charm bracelets to complete and admin work left to do.

Sorry that this blog has been neglected while my etsy store was updated with 5 new items only throughout the month, I promise to make it up by listing more designs sometime late April, right after I get my retail spot done :)

 Lots of new designs were made last month, do give me some time to take photos & you will see them available really soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment