Monday, April 18, 2011

treasure chest

How pretty is this? I was certainly lucky to have found this palm size treasure chest snugly hidden in a home deco store.

 The size is perfect to display bracelets in my retail store, was so glad I managed to get this it (it was the last one, or else I would have bought a couple more!)


Close Up
I love its wooden, rough finishing :)


I used it temporarily to store jewellery materials that I was going to work on, these eventually became charm bracelets.
(21 of them, but I forgot to take pics of the finished pieces, they are all at my retail store right now!)


Here are a couple of charms that I really like.
Especially my latest loot- the 3D teapot in the center ;)


With this last photo, I'm joining the 'much love monday' fun 



have a great week ahead!

2 comments: