Monday, December 27, 2010

work in progress

Here are 2 necklaces I made today, only half done as I'm planning to glue mini flower cabochons onto the filigrees. My shipment of supplies will be arriving some time this week, have bought quite a few of smaller sized flowers (hint: adorable!), can't wait!


I really like this design, looks a bit Christmassy don't you think?
Which is the irony of it, because these will only be up for sale in January, hmm...

I'm absolutely bad at keeping up with trends, I never follow them and my pieces seem to be way off the season (I like the non-conformity of it) ;)
but I'm extremely delighted to have found out the Pantone 2011 Colour of the Year is
honeysuckle!

woohoo... one of my favourites, such a sweet fine blend of pink and red.
now with this I hope it will keep me trendy & in style, whatever you call it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment