Tuesday, January 25, 2011

midnight: mysterious, romance, intrigue!

The etsy treasury is such a fun place to discover gorgeous stores, I was included in this (thank you!) and found some pretty things worth checking out:


not that I dare to put this shade on, but it's nice to look at ;)
(alright, I don't even wear lipstick, lol)


 beautiful abstract art from ara133photography


this is lovely too, by JamiesArt


Last but not least, Jessica's Little Shop of Illustrations, click on it! 

oh man, I'm so happy to have stumbled upon this store, here are more illustrations I love by Jessica, I can't tell you which I like best, too hard to pick just one ;)



I hope you enjoy these picks, isn't etsy full of super talented artists?
I'm constantly amazed at the things these people can do!

No comments:

Post a Comment