Sunday, January 30, 2011

store rearrangement

I have been deliberating whether I should colour coordinate the items in my etsy store, after all we were given the 'Rearrange Store' tool just some months back, many sellers were delighted except me.
Not that I'm complaining (of course, the more tools the better!), I just didn't quite know what to do with it.

I have done a bit of rearrangement, basically just had fun moving things around and to different pages without any plan, kind of silly yeah?

What got me to make full use of this option this time was I suddenly realized why I'm a fan of a local boutique here- their clothes are all arranged according to colour!
(now, how come I didn't see this from the beginning?)
Without any hesitation, I would always dash towards the pink section, it's like second nature to me, a friend even asked why are all my tops pink when we barely knew each other! *embarrassed*

So let me show you what I have been up to this weekend:

Before


After
 

Any thoughts? Do you think it's better to have my pieces randomly 'scattered' around the store or it's much neater now with the colours all grouped together?

I would love to know how I can improve on this / any tips, anything!
I will be so grateful, thank you! =)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment