Friday, August 12, 2011

at the boutique

Continuing from yesterday's post...

Here are the new pieces I have sent to the boutique where I have rented a small space to showcase my pieces.

one-of-a-kind necklaces that are sold only at the boutique

 treasure chests overflowing with simple charm bracelets, that padlock is adorable!

rings, am planning to list the butterfly ring too in my etsy store as soon as I find time.

****
That's all for this round of update, I'm grateful to have my sister & brother helping out with the price tags (they worked till midnight!)
My way of tagging is very tedious and takes up quite a bit of time (the tags are all handmade + handwritten + attached to jewellery with embroidery thread).
As much as I like it, I need to find an easier way so I have more pieces sent to the b&m store more often.
;)

any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment