Sunday, August 21, 2011

WIP

Ever since I moved to my new home with a bigger work area, I have had so many work-in-progress (WIP, an acronym I learned while studying accounting) pieces lying around, more than ever.
Here are some shots taken this morning.
Flowers left to dry  from days ago.
The butterflies are for my new necklace while the beige peach flower can be seen here.


Peach white beads to be pinned up as a bracelet, I came up with this almost 2 weeks ago and haven't started any work on it yet, the bead arrangement has changed several times since I kept messing it up accidentally when going through my bead boxes!


Custom necklace project for a local buyer, her orders will be keeping me busy for the next 2 days.


There is another necklace draft laying around, designed by my sister!
The photo seem to have disappeared from my camera so looks like that piece will be kept as a secret until I get it done, hopefully by the end of next week.

There is always something to do around here, so fun! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment