Saturday, August 6, 2011

july round up

July has been hectic...
Days just flew by with cleaning up my new home, packing then unpacking and busying about with all the stuff related to house moving, very very tiring!

Which meant my jewellery business was neglected quite a bit, but proud that I still managed to have 10 new pieces up in my etsy store, mostly done during the first half of the month. 

August will be interesting, I have splurged (ouch! temptation got the better of me) on gemstones, very pretty ones in the most awesome colours :)))
(I never knew gemstones can come in such myriad of colours until I did some research)

Also, 3 whole container full of new charms arrived a week ago! I have been so busy the past few days that I haven't really looked into my parcel, anyway, expect lots of new goodies posted up the second half of this month!
(got to catch up on the local orders on hand first)

No comments:

Post a Comment