Thursday, October 21, 2010

alphabets

I have been busy working on these alphabets, a custom order from a local buyer of mine. She's having a high school reunion party with her girls end of this month and asked if I could make something with each girls' initials on it, of course I jumped at the idea! I love doing customizations as it forces you to move beyond your comfort zone and thinking hard to incorporate all the ideas into a piece of jewelry.


Some ideas can be pretty bizarre but they are all part & parcel of why customizations are so fun, I have been doing customizations for my local buyers for close to 2 years now and with each order, it simply gets easier. I still remember my first request and was really nervous with all sorts of possible scenarios playing in mind, but thank God everything went smoothly and ever since then, I'm hooked!

No comments:

Post a Comment